- Compact design with large, easy-type QWERTY keyboard
- Graphical display: View text and layout before printing
- One-touch keys: Easily add frames and other formatting features
- Multi-line labels: Prints labels with up to 5 lines of text
- Supports large character printing: Print up to 7 font sizes
- Personalize labels: Use 14 fonts, 10 styles, 99 frames, over 600 symbols, plus barcodes
- Large Memory: Save up to 50 commonly used labels and help save time with reprinting
- Split-back tapes: Uses durable, easy-peel tapes in 4 different widths up to 18mm (approx. ¾")
- Powered by: AC power adapter or 6 "AA" batteries (BOTH NOT INCLUDED)
- Includes: 0.47" (12mm) "TZe" starter tape
| Create a wide variety of durable labels for the home and home office.
The P-touch PT-D400 is a compact label maker with a large, QWERTY-style keyboard and a graphical display that help make it easy to create professional labels for the home and the office. The easy-type keyboard features large keys and an angled design for comfortable typing. It also features one-touch formatting keys that help save time when adding frames or changing other formatting options.
Create labels using the large library of fonts, frames and symbols.
Create personalized labels up to 18mm (.70”) wide using virtually any combination of the 14 fonts, 10 font styles, 99 frames and over 600 symbols. Plus, the PT-D400 features a large internal memory that lets you save up to fifty of your most-commonly used labels and reprint them with a few button presses!
Flexible powering options.
The PT-D400 can be powered by either 6 AA batteries (not included) or an AC power adapter (AD-E001, sold separately) to give you the ability to make labels at your desk or on the go.
Works with a variety of tapes from the long-lasting laminated TZe Series.
TZe tapes are protected by a thin, clear film to withstand water, grease, fading, abrasion, heat, and cold, making them ideal for indoor and outdoor applications. TZe labels feature a split back design for hassle-free application. Use one of our specialty tapes to create flexible cable and wire identification labels or create labels with acid-free adhesive that are safe for scrapbooking, and other photosensitive materials. There’s even non-laminated fabric iron-on tape for labeling clothing and more.