Up to 2,600 black and 1,400 color pages in the box
Depend on ultra low-cost Original HP ink cartridges to deliver the crisp text and vivid colors you expect, page after page. Get up to 2,600 black and 1,400 colour pages in the box, and help save on printing by avoiding reprints.
Simple setup & Simple printing.
Use your smartphone to set up in a few easy steps, then connect and print from any device, using HP Smart app. 4 Get versatile performance to print, scan, and copy with ease.
Designed to help keep you connected. Dual-band Wi-Fi with self-reset enables better range and faster, more reliable connections. Plus, you can easily connect through your USB port.
- Functions: Print, copy, scan, wireless
- Print speed black (ISO): Up to 7.5 ppm
- Print speed color (ISO): Up to 5.5 ppm
- Recommended monthly page volume: 50 to 100
- Print quality black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
- Print quality color (best): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Connectivity, standard: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Mobile printing capability: Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, Chrome OS, HP Smart app
- Network capabilities: Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n
- Wireless capability:Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n
- Wireless technologies: 802.11b/g/n/a
- Minimum System Requirements for Macintosh: macOS v10.14 Mojave, macOS v10.15 Catalina, macOS v11 Big Sur, 2 GB HD
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows 10, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space
- Display: Icon LCD display
- Paper handling input, standard: 60-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard: 25-sheet output tray
- Media types: Plain paper, photo paper, brochure paper, envelopes and other specialty inkjet papers
- Media sizes supported: A4
- DL envelope
- Scanner type: Flatbed
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size, maximum: 216 x 297 mm
Model # 25R76A
1 Year Manufacturers' warranty